Fund’s investment objective is to generate regular income and moderate capital growth over the medium term.
Raiffeisen MIX fund invests in 3 asset classes: Fixed income, Equity, Money market or cash equivalent. Fund assets are invested in the following instruments in accordance with the investment focus:
- Up to 75% of fund assets are invested in fixed income instruments issued by the government of Republic of Albania, in an EU country or in another country permitted by AFSA, by international institutions and/or commercial companies traded in a regulated market or in an offical securities exchange market in the Republic of Albania, in an EU country or in another country permitted by AFSA and in units of other investment funds whose investment focus are fixed income instruments.
- Up to 40% of fund assets are invested in equities traded in a regulated market or in a securities exchange market from developed countries such as USA, Canada, Europe, Switzerland, Pacific or from emerging countries such as Asia, Emerging Europe. Equity investments can be made by means of individual stocks or units in other investment funds encompassing stocks traded or not in a securities exchange market.
- Up to 80% of fund assets can be invested in bank term deposits, Reverse REPO transactions, cash or cash equivalent.
Raiffeisen Mix Fund belongs to the fourth category of the Risk and Reward Profile.
Lower potential return
Higher potential return
The synthetic risk and reward indicator corresponds to an integer, used to rank the Fund’s risk profile on a scale of 1 to 7, based on increasing level of volatility. The indicated risk category is not guaranteed and may change over time.
|Minimum recommended investment horizon||5 year|
|Minimum investment amount||500 Euro|
|Minimum amount in case of investment plans||50 Euro|
|Management fee||Up to 1.3% p.a.|
|Total ongoing fees (includes other fees charged to the fund in accordance with its prospectus)||Max 3.5% p.a.|
Why invest in Raiffeisen Mix Fund?
– Investment opportunity in Euro currency.
– Diversification through investment in different asset classes such as Bonds and Equity, with a medium or long-term investment horizon.
– Indirect participation in international capital markets.
- you can increase the invested amount at any time
- you can choose to invest through an investment plan: automatic, periodic payments and in small amounts
- you can ask to redeem your units at any time: Raiffeisen Invest repays you within 7 days from the date of the withdrawal request from the Fund.
– Professional management of your assets done by Raiffeisen Invest’s qualified staff.
– Transparency: Access to your online account and investment monitoring at any time.
– Raiffeisen Invest sh. a – part of the Raiffeisen group.